Friday, January 29, 2010

Kind Of Stories What Kind Of Stories Does Your Toddler Come Up With?

What kind of stories does your toddler come up with? - kind of stories

My son came to me and his grandparents to cry today, and held his finger. He had a small cut in it. He said a prisoner (prison ran 2 hours drive) over to him and bit his finger. When the police arrived, she locked herself in the car and ran to the prison. I asked if he his father, who works in the prison could e-mail, to inform him that a son is not found. Dad will hear it all when he comes home tomorrow.
It made me think. What kind of stories that are the smallest happened?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) This is cute ...... My son came with all sorts of cute little stories like that, but it was 15 years ago and I have trouble recalling most of them.

When my son was 5, he asked if he could go for a walk in the woods. I said "sure honey. He said:" I would like the Easter Bunny. "I thought it was soooo sweet and so we began our little adventure, which says," Mom, I can see the Easter Bunny so you can kill him and make him dinner, "was horrified, until I talked to him and learn that they Bugs Bunny Elmer Fud had seen Chase LOL

ladyllbu... said...

My granddaughter told me she and her father had cut a tree. yyy - the story continues. Later they decided to be Tinkerbell and her sister and could fly. The stories are imaginative and beautiful things that keeps me laughing.

Apple Tart said...

My daughter had a tiger in your living room for a few weeks. After she woke up and got out of bed and asked me to help Tiger, he was able to rest in bed while she was using. She is two.

Jamie P said...

My daughter is not with things that really blow mind.she imagination, which is surely a sign of high intelligence. their favorite stories about alien invasions and ghosts.

[ Pending ] said...

I care a child and it made me think about the time she told me that his father started the mother of the moon.

Post a Comment