Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fleece Diaper Liners Cloth Diaper Question: Birdseye Flats For Diaper Liners??

Cloth diaper question: birdseye flats for diaper liners?? - fleece diaper liners

I bought some bird floors of Wal-Mart and I intend to cut and use washable pads. I suppose if I should not spray difficult to clean, plus it can remove stains from my confinement.

Has anyone tried it?

I do not know cotton, micro fleece, with the exception of the line ... And a little more expensive to buy individual shirts.

1 comment:

Ava's Mama said...

I cut --

sometimes only in a rectangle and use it as a supplement in the layer --

If I has more chips, what I do --

and sometimes I have only the word, sometimes folded into a rectangle on the level of coverage and use this way - without snappier --

to try to get the bird or gauze folds flat, but - the nature of the substance is not so good - the dressing / Bird seems to be more convincing to me --

It really is not that big --

if you really insist on a reduction in their property - they neaten in a single operation - different pieces by Ravel

Post a Comment