Saturday, December 26, 2009

Taylor Made Wheels What Happened To The Good Old Disney Movies On The Disney Channel?

What happened to the good old Disney Movies on the Disney Channel? - taylor made wheels

I wonder why not to play, movies on real situations in the Disney anymore?
For example, we used to play movies as well as
Tru Confessions (with Shia LaBeouf plays a mentally disabled boy)
Miracle in Lane 2 (Frankie Muniz in a wheelchair)
Phantom of the Megaplex (Taylor Handley and a few guys trying to see, play with his films ...)
I mean, these movies gold! I am very sick of the crap they play today!
All these stupid movies like the Princess Protection Program or Camp Rock or Hannah Montana smelly. I want to know what your top 3 favorite old Disney movies and tell me why (briefly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment